[BlueOnyx:22307] Re: Barracuda RBL

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Wed Aug 1 18:16:12 -05 2018

It doesn't sound like the problem you are seeing, but I remember Barracuda
appliances used to have an option called something like "deep header scan"
that was on by default or recommended in the manual.  What it did was to
check the IP address of the sender, not just the MTA.  And if Barracuda
identified it as a dynamic pool address (which is what many residential
accounts have), it got blocked.  Very annoying.