[BlueOnyx:22308] Bug and feature request tracker

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Thu Aug 2 06:14:02 -05 2018

Team.

A new tool has been launched at http://tracker.blueonyx.it/ <http://tracker.blueonyx.it/> - This tool is designed to capture feature requests and bug submissions relating to Blueonyx. What is also cool about this is the fact that the community can vote on the items there - so that we can get an idea of what is most important to the community…

Can I encourage you to have a peek, and submit anything that might be of interest to you.

Regards,
Greg.