[BlueOnyx:22339] Re: shop packages question

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Aug 20 09:59:40 -05 2018

Hi Neal,

> i did add the version and set it as the default for vsites > when i go
into an existing vsite and click Services->PHP i see:> > Vsite PHP
Version:  5.4.16> > if i goto Services->Web i see:> > Vsite PHP Version:
7.2.8
That's interesting. I'll take a look at it. Many thanks for reporting it.

By the way: I wouldn't set another PHP as default for Vsites. Instead
I'd use PHP-FPM (or suPHP), as these let you freely select the PHP
version for each Vsite.