[BlueOnyx:22340] Re: shop packages question

neal pressman blueonyx at naitram.net
Mon Aug 20 10:18:46 -05 2018

if i switch to suphp then anything that is installed for use by all sites
fails:

Internal Server Error
File "/var/www/html/webmail/index.php" is not in document root of Vhost
"/home/.sites/28/site1/web"

suPHP 0.7.2

but on the plus side after switching back to mod_php the correct version
of php is displayed now