[BlueOnyx:22354] Third Party software - naming DB

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:09:27 -05 2018

Hi all,

As many are aware there are a lot of applications in the “ALL PRODUCTS BUNDLE” and some have limited descriptions. I was wanting to do one of a few things…

  *   Edit the file where the descriptions are stored so I can add my own descriptions and save me Google-ing the file name
  *   Submit the descriptions to be included (not just the name of the add-on but a description of what it is to make it easier and more accessible for newbies)
  *   Or any combination of the above and add a web address of the original program in case we need help on the product itself (usage help and not install help)

What prompted this was I was looking at the list and saw “WHAM Module – mantisbt” with a description of “WebHoist Application Module” and though “WTF is that” and Google tells me it is Mantis bug tracker.

I know Greg and Michael (and most likely others) work very hard and this would be one way to also help out and give back.

Regards
Brian