[BlueOnyx:22359] Re: Third Party software - naming DB

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Thu Aug 30 08:21:52 -05 2018

There are two elements to package descriptions. Firstly, at the newlinq server level. Those are auto generated during the package build process. Internally, once you actually install a module at a site level - there is more detail available. In earlier versions of the build process, i previously had longer descriptions in the newlinq level. Problem was that list was ugly and unreadable back then.

Could you as a user edit this? Not really. Its in CODB, but that will get refreshed every time you poll for new apps. But once a module is installed, descriptions do exist in  /home/webapps/*/product_info … but that data is complete...

GK