[BlueOnyx:21879] Re: RewriteRule ^/login/?$

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Mar 23 09:06:17 -05 2018

Hi Jochen,

> Does that mean that any customer on a blue onyx system won't ever be
> able to use the directory /login/ on their systems?

They can. If the client uses /login/index.php, he will get to the
index.php in his login directory. If he just uses /login in the browser,
he gets redirected to the GUI of BlueOnyx.

I'm not opposed to trim down the number of redirects that route URLs to
the GUI. Ideally we need only one and the most frequently used is
perhaps /login.

I could also make the redirect configurable via the GUI itself. However,
I indeed would appreciate it if someone would sponsor that addition via
a donation as on it's own I'm not really inclined to change something
that just works and has been this way for 10 years in BlueOnyx and for
20 years if we count how our originating platforms did it.