[BlueOnyx:22013] Re: Issues with default web site 5209R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat May 5 21:42:05 -05 2018

Hi Sven,

> Thanks for the information about the config change, I
> placed the " PerlConfigRequire /etc/httpd/conf.perl/
> 00-default-vsite.pl" line into comment and my default
> site behavior returned to normal.

There is a chance that a restart of CCEd brings it back.

Rather do this. Edit /etc/httpd/conf.perl/00-default-vsite.pl and find
this block at the end:

# Push out config:
$server = Apache2::ServerUtil->server;
$server->add_config([split /\n/, $config]);

Change it to this and restart Apache:

# Push out config:
$config = '';
$server = Apache2::ServerUtil->server;
$server->add_config([split /\n/, $config]);

> 	2. Modify the default GUI site behavior so that http (TCP-80) and eventual HTTPS (TCP-443) calls are redirected towards the cloacked redirect script.
> 		Our clients do not use the Blueonyx GUI for management, and our system administrators use the ssl based TCP-81 port for management purposes.
> 		Drawback, Yum updates will also require validation of the config or reactivation of the specific rewrite rules.

I think that would be best. The redirect to the GUI is essentially done
by this file: /var/www/html/index.html and you could replace it with
something that redirects elsewhere. That should do it.