[BlueOnyx:22018] Re: nginx issue (another one)

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Sun May 6 16:34:41 -05 2018

hi Michael,

On 06-05-18 23:12, Michael Stauber wrote:
> I'm not seeing that, as each Vsite config file for Nginx has this in it:
>
>      location / {
>

>        add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=25;" always;
>

>        include /etc/nginx/headers.d/security.conf;

That's weird. Every vsite config file for nginx at my system is missing
the two lines
add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=25;" always;
include /etc/nginx/headers.d/security.conf;

[root at vps vsites]# grep Strict /etc/nginx/vsites/*
[root at vps vsites]# grep security /etc/nginx/vsites/*
[root at vps vsites]#

Nothing....

> So in the Apache logfiles we see the IP of the actual visitor.

That was going to be my next problem to fix: in my apache logfiles I
don't see the actual ip, but only the server ip.

Is there a constructor or something I can run manually to try to get
these vsite config files for nginx fixed?

Thank you.
Maurice