[BlueOnyx:22034] BlueOnyx-5209R - Unable to login to GUI

Brian Dowding brian at bargoed.com
Fri May 11 07:12:03 -05 2018

Hi

Since last night's large update I am unable to login to the GUI (though I can login via ssh). When I send the completed login form it returns as a blank form.

Also today I have an occasional problem sending mail out through the server. When this happens the maillog returns "dsn=5.1.2, stat=Host unknown (Name server: ****.***.: host not found)", yet I can successfully ping the remote server.

Any help on this please?

Best Regards

Brian Dowding
Director
Eqwebs Ltd. t/a Equestrian Websites
http://www.equestrianwebsites.com
The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named addressee(s). You may only reproduce or distribute the material if you are expressly authorised to do so. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are expressly prohibited from copying, distributing, disseminating, or in any other way using the information contained within this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender either via e-mail or by telephone at (+44) 01443 879777 or by fax at (+44) 01443 836222 and permanently delete the original email and any copies. All outgoing mail is scanned for viruses, however we do not accept liability for any viruses that may be transmitted in or with this message or attachments. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage in any way from the receipt, opening or use of the information contained in this e-mail.