[BlueOnyx:22128] Re: cmuImport

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed May 30 12:27:33 -05 2018

Hi Herbert,

> I see the error but what is the issue?

The root cause of the problem is indicated here:

> ScanIn: Error2: = '305 WARN [[base-disk.couldNotSetQuota,name=site1]]

CMU was unable to set the group disk quota for "site1". This seems to
indicate that your server may not have user- or groupquota available for
the /home partition. If it has a /home partition at all. If it has not,
user- and groupquota must be active for the / partition. Either way:
Disk quota does not seem to be available on your server. Which is a problem.

How did you install this particular 5209R? I assume it wasn't installed
using our ISO image, but via some other means.

Please report back the output of the "mount" command and the contents of
/etc/fstab.

You can also try to create a Vsite via the GUI. Most likely that will
also fail at the stage where the GUI tries to set the disk quota for the
Vsite in question.