[BlueOnyx:22129] Re: cmuImport

Herbert Rubin herbr at pfinders.com
Wed May 30 13:18:26 -05 2018

I spun up a vm with CentOS 7 and then applied the rpms to turn it into a
Blue Onyx server. I did it before the same way and it worked fine.

You are right there is no separate /home partition.

df -h

/dev/vda1        80G   13G   68G  16% /

devtmpfs        1.9G     0  1.9G   0% /dev

tmpfs           1.9G     0  1.9G   0% /dev/shm

tmpfs           1.9G  129M  1.8G   7% /run

tmpfs           1.9G     0  1.9G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup

tmpfs           380M     0  380M   0% /run/user/0

# mount

sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)

proc on /proc type proc (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)

devtmpfs on /dev type devtmpfs
(rw,nosuid,size=1917960k,nr_inodes=479490,mode=755)

securityfs on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)

tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)

devpts on /dev/pts type devpts
(rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620,ptmxmode=000)

tmpfs on /run type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,mode=755)

tmpfs on /sys/fs/cgroup type tmpfs (ro,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=755)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,xattr,release_agent=/usr/lib/systemd/systemd-cgroups-agent,name=systemd)

pstore on /sys/fs/pstore type pstore (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuacct,cpu)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls,net_prio type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,net_prio,net_cls)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,freezer)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/blkio type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,blkio)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/memory type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,memory)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/pids type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,pids)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/hugetlb type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,hugetlb)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuset)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/devices type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,devices)

cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/perf_event type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,perf_event)

configfs on /sys/kernel/config type configfs (rw,relatime)

/dev/vda1 on / type xfs (rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

rpc_pipefs on /var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs type rpc_pipefs (rw,relatime)

mqueue on /dev/mqueue type mqueue (rw,relatime)

debugfs on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw,relatime)

systemd-1 on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type autofs
(rw,relatime,fd=30,pgrp=1,timeout=0,minproto=5,maxproto=5,direct,pipe_ino=12948)

hugetlbfs on /dev/hugepages type hugetlbfs (rw,relatime)

/dev/vda1 on /var/named/chroot/etc/localtime type xfs
(rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

/dev/vda1 on /var/named/chroot/etc/named type xfs
(rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

/dev/vda1 on /var/named/chroot/etc/named.root.key type xfs
(rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

/dev/vda1 on /var/named/chroot/etc/named.rfc1912.zones type xfs
(rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

/dev/vda1 on /var/named/chroot/etc/rndc.key type xfs
(rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

/dev/vda1 on /var/named/chroot/etc/named.iscdlv.key type xfs
(rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

/dev/vda1 on /var/named/chroot/etc/protocols type xfs
(rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

/dev/vda1 on /var/named/chroot/etc/services type xfs
(rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

/dev/vda1 on /var/named/chroot/usr/lib64/bind type xfs
(rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota)

tmpfs on /var/named/chroot/run/named type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,mode=755)

tmpfs on /run/user/0 type tmpfs
(rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,size=388108k,mode=700)

# cat /etc/fstab

#

# /etc/fstab

# Created by anaconda on Fri Mar  2 14:59:15 2018

#

# Accessible filesystems, by reference, are maintained under '/dev/disk'

# See man pages fstab(5), findfs(8), mount(8) and/or blkid(8) for more info

#

UUID=74309cb6-4564-422f-bd07-a13e35acbb7a /                       xfs
defaults,usrquota,grpquota        0 0