[BlueOnyx:22379] Re: PHP-FPM problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:29:21 -05 2018

Michael Wrote:
> In your case it might be worth a try to switch the Vsite to suPHP, save
and then switch back to PHP-FPM and save again. See if that fixes the
problem.

That did not help. When I changed to SuPHP it showed the correct PHP version
but once I set it back to PHP-FPM it showed 7.2 even though I had selected
5.6.

In fact if set as PHP-FPM the PHPinfo shows 7.2 no matter what version I
have selected. But SuPHP shows the correct version selected.

M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  - Thomas Jefferson