[BlueOnyx:22393] Re: Let's Encrypt failed notices

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Sep 11 19:41:14 -05 2018

Hi Robert,

> Both say to check /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log for more
> information. But both of the logs are empty. How can I find out what
> went wrong?

The logs might have been rotated before you had a chance to look at them.

Run this command manually with the -a switch as shown:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/letsencrypt_autorenew.pl -a

It'll try to renew all LE certs that need renewal and if there are any
errors you can check either /var/log/messages or
/var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log for more details.