[BlueOnyx:22863] Re: Cannot accèss Newlinq to install packages!

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Mon Apr 29 17:17:03 -05 2019

Hi Colin.

Check it with your browser newlinq.compassnetworks.com.au - you will see a message on screen. You can also use lynx to check it from your server. It will respond with a 500 response code, but you will still see the same message.

If it works on your PC but not your server, give me your IP address and I’ll investigate.

GK