[BlueOnyx:22864] Re: Cannot accèss Newlinq to install packages!

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Apr 30 01:20:33 -05 2019

Hi Greg,

Hi Colin.

Check it with your browser newlinq.compassnetworks.com.au<http://newlinq.compassnetworks.com.au> - you will see a message on screen. You can also use lynx to check it from your server. It will respond with a 500 response code, but you will still see the same message.

If it works on your PC but not your server, give me your IP address and I’ll investigate.

Looks like it has started working overnight! Not sure what was going on but all happiness now.

Many thanks

Colin