[BlueOnyx:23085] fixproftpd_conf.pl

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Fri Aug 2 17:00:47 -05 2019

I see this script in /usr/Sausalito/sbin and it seems to do what is says in
the comments:

#!/usr/bin/perl -I/usr/sausalito/perl -I/usr/sausalito/handlers/base/vsite

# $Id: fixproftpd_conf.pl Sat 25 Jan 2014 15:40:02 PM COT mstauber $

#

# This script prints out the VirtualHost containers that are supposed to

# be present in your /etc/proftpd.conf - based on the IPs your sites are

# using.

It seems to just print the missing VirtualHost containers, not insert them
into proftpd.conf.

Are these indeed still supposed to be present?  Will running this script fix
the problem my one customer is having?  What about running the script and
then pasting the output into proftpd.conf?  Or was this script supposed to
be called by some other script that would modify the conf file?