[BlueOnyx:23112] Re: LetsEncrypt Auto Update Failed

Brent Epp brent at pdc.ca
Mon Aug 12 16:14:49 -05 2019

Can confirm, we had some auto-renew failures a few weeks ago as well.
Did the same thing: went through the BX GUI and it updated no problem.

Some of our vsites fail with auto-renew, some don't.  I've gone through
each vsite and ensured that `DOCROOT/.well-known` is publicly accessible
over a non-SSL connection and not blocked by a server or application config.

I can't find the common factor.

  - Brent