[BlueOnyx:23113] Re: unable to log into admin web

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Aug 12 16:46:27 -05 2019

Hi Roy,

> Logging in to troubleshoot some settings on a 5208r to troubleshoot some
> email send issues. I can login successfully with the admin account via
> ssh, but when I try the gui, it just throws me back to the login prompt
> and tells me I need to use a user/password to log in. even tried

As Colin said: Please try to change the "admin" password to something
with fewer special characters and then try again.

This news article explains which password characters are forbidden now
and which are still allowed:

https://www.blueonyx.it/news/249/79/5107R5108R-5207R5208R-Update-issues/d,Simplex%20News%20Detail