[BlueOnyx:23543] Re: GUI Login issue for user admin (5209R)

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Fri Dec 20 22:07:50 -05 2019

A quick comment. Of the two suggested - I think @ could be easily added. & will be a little harder, and require more work. As far as passwords go, passwords go through multiple layers in all sorts of components. If any of those layers ever reach a web API, it will require even more work since & could be the end of a post variable. Could it be done? Yes. But lots of effort. @ on the other hand should be simple addition to the list of allowed characters in passwords.

GK