[BlueOnyx:22665] LE certs renewing prematurely?

Brent Epp brent at pdc.ca
Fri Feb 1 10:44:22 -05 2019

We had a number a certs that with renewal schedules that varied quite a
bit, based on when they were initially setup (eg.: we had a cert
expiring Feb 5, one on Apr 2, and numerous other certs on various dates
in between).  We decided to leave these staggered to avoid running into
any potential issues with LE rate limits.

I noticed today that the renewal dates are nearly all synced up,
differing by only a few seconds each.  Was this intentional?

Thanks
  - Brent