[BlueOnyx:22670] Error message in letsencrypt_autorenew.pl manual mode

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Mon Feb 4 03:41:05 -05 2019

Hi,

while debugging a problem with a not auto-renewing LE cert I was trying to do the same the cronjob does, but with a single site. The script has a help option which is showing the right syntax to call it with a single sitename only.

But when using it, it throws an error:

  /usr/sausalito/sbin/letsencrypt_autorenew.pl -n www.site.name
  Undefined subroutine &main::uniq called at /usr/sausalito/sbin/letsencrypt_autorenew.pl line 101.

The system is a fully patched 5209R (the script is part of "base-ssl-glue-1.3.2-0BX09.el7.noarch").

As the cert is renewed in between this problem is not of high priority for me. But I thought I'd better let you know.

Tobias