[BlueOnyx:22671] Re: Error message in letsencrypt_autorenew.pl manual mode

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Feb 4 21:16:27 -05 2019

Hi Tobias,

> while debugging a problem with a not auto-renewing LE
> cert I was trying to do the same the cronjob does, but
> with a single site. The script has a help option which
> is showing the right syntax to call it with a single
> sitename only.

I sheepishly have to admit that the helptext is wrong. That script only
does all and has no support to renew single sites or a list of Vsites.

I'm scratching my head at this. Perhaps I had originally intended to
make it renew individual sites if so specified by command line
parameter, but that never made it into the code. Only the helptext for
that did.

I'll see which way I take it from here: I'll either add that
functionality or I'll drop that part of the helptext.