[BlueOnyx:22686] Re: latest ClamAV update fails to load

Richard Owen richard at pelicanit.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 09:56:00 -05 2019

Hi Michael

I have raised a support request with access to out 5209 server , we have the same issue on 5208 , Note  you will see its from "host at virtbiz.com"
This is because the server is looked after by Virtbiz, and bope does not allow us to use our own email.

So if you need anything from me, please use my email richard at pelicanit.co.uk

Thanks
Richard

Hi Owen and Richard,

> On our 5208  and 5209 boxes, the latest Yum ClamAV update (Installing
> component solarspeed-ClamAV-0.101.1-1.x86_64.rpm...)
> hangs on install at 100% install progress.
>
> And goes no further, and leaves clamAV in a failed state.

ClamAV 0.101.1 was a bitch to build due to quite a few changes. I spent four days on getting it right, so I'm a little surprised why it fails to install for you as it's been tested quite thoroughly.

Could you please send me the contends of your /home/.pkg_install_tmp/.swupdate/package.log? Or submit a "Support Ticket" with the checkbox "Allow Access" ticked so that I can take a look?

Thank you!