[BlueOnyx:22688] Re: latest ClamAV update fails to load - sorted for 5209R

Richard Owen richard at pelicanit.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 14:07:51 -05 2019

Hi  Michael

Many thanks for the fix.

The "yum install pcre2" fixed the 5209, and I was then able to update ClamAV and it started perfectly, thank you.

Re the 5208,
it still does not load clamAV , we managed to uninstall av-spam and ClamAV this morning. however  it still  won't install ClamAV, it does the same as the 5209, and just sits on the  progress screen

Installing component solarspeed-clamav-0.101.1-1.x86_64.rpm...  progress = 100%

Re our ticket, as they are set up as  host at virtbiz.com ,  I guess they are stuck in the Virtbiz email somewhere,  we can't change this due to the way the bope is set up for the servers.

I will try and open a 2nd ticket from our 5208 box now for you, but again that is set up with email host at virtbiz, com so please let me know if you don't get the ticket, and I will have to place a call with virtbiz.

Thanks and regards
Richard