[BlueOnyx:22714] Re: Installation reboot problem.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Feb 25 01:15:35 -05 2019

Hi Richard,

> Fresh install on BlueOnyx on Centos 7, after running
> /root/network-settings.sh I was able to login at <domain>:444 without
> problems, but after a yum update I can no longer connect to :444 to see
> the login GUI.
>
> New admin username and password are working fine in both SSH and MariaDB
> and I’ve tried restarting admserv but still no GUI.
>
> There’s no HTTPS on the connection – that was one of the first jobs.

Check if admserv is running:

systemctl status admserv

Also check if it's bound to ports 81 and 444:

netstat -tupan|grep LISTEN

Then you might also want to check if firewalld is running and if so you
might want to stop and disable it:

systemctl status firewalld
systemctl disable firewalld
systemctl stop firewalld

Also check if there are any other iptables rules hat might prevent
access to ports 444 and 81:

iptables -L -n|grep 444
iptables -L -n|grep 81

See if that helps.