[BlueOnyx:22581] Anonymous FTP on 520xR

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Jan 8 14:07:08 -05 2019

Hi all -

I've been searching the archives as I could almost swear I remember a
deprecation of Anonymous FTP but cannot find confirmation.

We have a customer that relies on anon. FTP for their application but
also required updating from 5108R to 5208R for ongoing compatibility.
Since the update, they report that Anonymous FTP is not working.
They've disabled / re-enabled from the GUI.

I recall at one point the ongoing support for Anonymous FTP was in
question.   What was the final word on that?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services