[BlueOnyx:22627] Re: Updates overwrote root cron job file?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Thu Jan 24 15:19:34 -05 2019

Hello Michael,

I did update a server yet and the new acme package was installed. And again
crontab for root was overwritten.
Please (!) change your script immediately that you append your line to
crontab and do _not_ overwrite the crontab!!

In the moment we are restoring root crontab for about hundred servers and I
do not like to get the root crontab overwritten again if you update acme
package.

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel