[BlueOnyx:23028] Re: 5208R FTP login problem

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Jul 26 03:29:43 -05 2019

Hello,

I also had a ftp problem on a mandatory updated 5208R system.
FTP login was not possible. With console FTP I did see the following error message

pam-abl: BDB1528 DB_REGISTER limits processes to one open DB_ENV handle per environment

This was my way to solve the issue:
service pam_abl stop
cd /var/lib/pam_abl/
rm *
service pam_abl start

afterwards a login with ftp was possible without error messages.

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel