[BlueOnyx:23047] Re: CushyCMS and ProFTPD

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Tue Jul 30 19:10:31 -05 2019

Thanks.

Everything in the web directory is owned by siteadmin:site, including
subdirectories and their contents.   Above the web directory in the site
home directory, it's different, not sure if this is a problem.  The logs
directory owned by SITE22-logs:site19 seems strange.

I know the most common problem that web designers have with FTP and BlueOnyx
is that the web directory isn't / it's /web.  But supposedly this CMS was
already configured and working for a couple years, so it should have been
configured right.

BTW, that php.d directory is empty.

drwxrwsr-x 8 nobody      site19  4096 Sep 20  2017 .

drwxrwxr-x 3 root        root    4096 Nov 17  2014 ..

drwxr-s--x 9 SITE22-logs site19  4096 Jan 27  2019 logs

drw-r-Sr-- 2 root        site19  4096 Sep 20  2017 php.d

drwxrwsr-x 2 nobody      site19  4096 Nov 17  2014 users

drwxr-sr-x 3 root        site19  4096 Nov 17  2014 .users

drwxrwsr-x 7 nobody      site19  4096 Oct 11  2016 web

drwxr-xr-x 2 apache      site19 20480 Jul 30 04:59 webalizer