[BlueOnyx:22978] 5209R -- no quotas or disk use

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 03:32:55 -05 2019

We have a 5209R VPS that is not showing quotas or disk useage for sites or users.

I tried the usual:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/disk_restorequotas.pl
/usr/sbin/swatch

No improvement.

Tried removing and restoring quota database but says no database:

[root at mailserver ~]# /sbin/quotaoff -ug /home/
quotaoff: Mountpoint (or device) /home not found or has no quota enabled.

[root at mailserver home]# /sbin/quotacheck /home/ -vugm
quotacheck: Mountpoint (or device) /home not found or has no quota enabled.
quotacheck: Cannot find filesystem to check or filesystem not mounted with quota option.

[root at mailserver home]# /sbin/quotaon -ug /home/
quotaon: Mountpoint (or device) /home not found or has no quota enabled.

Can anybody tell me what I am missing - is there an option to disable quotas in the GUI?
This is on a client site and I wonder if someone has been poking around!

Thanks

Colin