[BlueOnyx:22775] Re: Email Forwarding not working

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 22:43:28 -05 2019

Felix,

I suspect not, as Google won’t let you look at their logs I would expect.

There are a couple of other options.

  1.  Gmail can gather email from pop3 and imap servers
  2.  Whilst testing, select to save a copy, I assume you are doing this now, as then they can check the email via gmail as per the above suggestion (or via hotmail, roudcube etc).

You can check your mail log to see when the emails have been sent, maybe someone else can suggest some other logs to check, but one thing to look for is that gmail may be seeing the emails as SPAM, check junk mail folders

Rgds
Brian