[BlueOnyx:23413] Easy Migrate SSH Key problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 12:38:54 -05 2019

I am looking at the instructions to use easymigrate but ran into a problem
right away when trying to use the ssh-copy-id command as per the
instructions.

I get this error:

/bin/ssh-copy-id: ERROR: failed to open ID file '/root/.pub': No such file
or directory

        (to install the contents of '/root/.pub' anyway, look at the -f
option)

Also the instructions are a little unclear. Is that command run from the
target server or host? (I tried it both ways and got the same error)

Thanks,

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson