[BlueOnyx:23499] Re: 5209R WordPress module not showing install option

Lee Redmayne lee.redmayne at bastionit.com
Wed Nov 20 15:52:03 -05 2019

Hi Michael

This now seems to be a running issue as I've built a further 5209R on Azure from scratch.  The good news is that 99% of the previous issues are definitely resolved on a blank install, thanks for all of your efforts on that!  However, again, it will not allow install of WordPress, either from the 4.x or 5.3 PKGs.

You also still can't make another admin the owner of a created site, even when they have replica admin rights to admin.

If you've got any suggestions, I'd be extremely grateful as this server needs deploying.

Many thanks.