[BlueOnyx:23500] Re: 5209R WordPress module not showing install option

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Nov 20 18:14:51 -05 2019

Hi Lee,

> This now seems to be a running issue as I've built a further
> 5209R on Azure from scratch.  The good news is that 99% of the
> previous issues are definitely resolved on a blank install

This is something we need to check on the NewLinQ end of things. Greg is
the expert on that, but he's currently traveling. I can take a look, but
I need to know the IP address and "Hardware Serial Number" of the
server. You can find the serial under "Server Management" / "System
Settings" / "Information".

Or submit a "Support Request" via the GUI and I'll get both as well.

> You also still can't make another admin the owner of a created site,
> even when they have replica admin rights to admin.

Would it be possible that I can access the GUI of that BlueOnyx from the
outside? If so, I'd appreciate it if you could tick the checkbox for
"Allow Access" on the "Support Request" you send via the GUI. I don't
have access to any Azure hosted BlueOnyx and this would allow me to see
what's different to get that issue sorted for good.