[BlueOnyx:23289] Re: BlueOnyx 5210R Release Candidate

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Oct 9 15:01:53 -05 2019

Hi Ernie,

> Until I have our own BlueOnyx "AppStream" up to counter such cases I'll
> rework our base-nginx to work with the stock EL8 Nginx instead. The only
> improvements we'll loose will be the usage of the newest OpenSSL, but
> the stock one on EL8 isn't that far behind yet.

I just fixed the issue for now and published YUM updates that solve the
problem.

Please do a "yum clean all" followed by "yum update".

That will get you an updated base-nginx-*, which will now also install
blueonyx-nginx-conf for the first time. That contains the config files
our Nginx needs and which were missing from the "stock" Nginx.