[BlueOnyx:23295] Re: BlueOnyx 5210R Release Candidate

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Wed Oct 9 23:38:14 -05 2019

Hi Michael,
yep, that worked.

Tell me about upstream CentOS 8 repos that are safe with 5210R.

"Do NOT tie your server into third party YUM repositories UNLESS they are certified for
BlueOnyx."

I am trying to install fail2ban as I use it on my debian servers to block
hosts that are probling sendmail or continously hitting and RBL over and
over.  To be safe I have installed it from source.

I know CentOS 8 introduces some new upstream RedHat repo they call
AppStream, I don't know where it or EPEL sit in the scheme of things nowadays.

What's safe with BX 5201R?

- Ernie.