[BlueOnyx:23198] Re: Upcoming BlueOnyx 5210R additions

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Wed Sep 11 16:04:32 -05 2019

It's pretty sad that Centos can't keep up with RHEL releases.
RedHat changed their release schedule to 6monthly but they are suppoting
multiple versions at the same time. 8.1 has been available in beta since
July 24th. and Centos havent done any work on 8.0 since the 7.7 code became
available. It's a mess.

What's the fallback, use Fedora like BlueQuartz originally did?
Fedora support cycle isn't very long, but they are the upstream for RHEL.

- Ernie.