[BlueOnyx:23231] Re: 5209R related: CentOS 7.7 has been released

Brent Epp brent at pdc.ca
Tue Sep 17 19:24:37 -05 2019

I'm thinking the same thing.  Our updates are set to install tomorrow at
6am CST.  Rather early for me :)

We haven't made any outside-the-box changes as far as I'm aware, but I'm
considering disabling for now and running it manually tomorrow morning
from the GUI so I can have a fresh coffee boost to deal with any
problems that arise.

  - Brent