[BlueOnyx:24146] Re: Only one web app available for installation

f.kaegi at fairtalk.com f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Tue Aug 4 01:26:29 -05 2020

Hi Michael

Kindly let me know if I shall try to install the latest BIOS and set a
unique UUID and serial number on the Supermicro server, before you attempt
to fix the problem? I didn't do it, because I didn't wanted to risk having
issues again with RoundCube. But maybe it will be easier for you to resolve
the pressing issues with all the web apps?

Please let me know how to proceed and when you can attend to our server.

Best regards
Felix