[BlueOnyx:24158] Aventurin{e} and 5210R questions

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:54:03 -05 2020

I am getting ready to migrate my servers to 5210R and Chris suggested I use
Aventurin{e} with a single container so that is the way we have gone.

This has lead to a couple of questions I hope others can help with.

1.	VNC Access: I have enabled it and set a password but I am unable to
connect with the GUI VNC page or a separate client. I am not sure what to
check. I have the FirewallD package installed on the VPS in case that
matters.

2.	There does not seem to be any automated backup package like on the
5209R. Is that correct? So I can backup and restore a total snapshot of the
VPS but I cannot backup and restore individual sites or users any longer? If
this is correct can I manually run raqbackup still? I have clients who mess
up their email boxes every so often and I need to be able to restore their
user folder alone instead of the whole server.

Thanks,

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson