[BlueOnyx:24185] Re: AVSPAM Outbound scanning

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:16:57 -05 2020

So as a follow up to this I changed to Postfix as my MTA and boy is it
faster.

I am looking at the logs however and it seems that when using Postfix
spamass-milter entries are not shown.

Incoming mail is being scanned, I can see the X-Spam-Status: Header when I
look but I do not see anything in the logs. I just want to confirm that is
normal because I often have clients call and ask about missing emails and it
was always helpful to just search the logs and then I could see why it was
blocked. It does not appear that is possible on Postfix unless there is a
separate log file to check.

Thanks,

M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  - Thomas Jefferson