[BlueOnyx:24220] Re: Personal web pages in 5210R

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Aug 27 08:38:27 -05 2020

Hi Ernie,

On 8/27/2020 7:54 AM, Ernie wrote:
> It's a show stopper for me, I have a FreeBSD server I want to migrate to BX
> 5210R and there are at least a dozen users with "user owned webs" that are
> showcases of their work.

Wow, OK.   That's a unique perspective.    Thanks for the response on that.

We have a handful of 5210R machines presently under our operation and
more in the hands of our customers.   I think the last I personally used
user own webs was on a RaQ550 so it may take me a beat to get up to
speed on it.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services