[BlueOnyx:24223] Re: Personal web pages in 5210R

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Thu Aug 27 13:12:17 -05 2020

Not a viable option.

That would create an administrative nightmare, and offer zero benefit.
For starters, the DNS is not the same server.

Moving users is easy, telling the world to change their bookmarks for the
old urls is not. BX is not going to automatically add hundreds of
sub-domains in anticpation that they may be used or not

Before I would do that, I would resort to an older BX that still supported
user owned webs.

- Ernie.