[BlueOnyx:24550] Re: Roundcube contacts lost

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Thu Dec 3 11:39:40 -05 2020

Are the contacts really lost?

Do a mysqldump of the roundcube database and see if the contacts are in
there.

Then check the following variables in config.inc.php to see what host and
domain name they are set to on the old server vs the new server.

$config['default_host'] = '';
$config['mail_domain'] = '';

Of the default host is empty or has changed, then roundcube will start a
fresh set of contacts in the database which will be empty.

- Ernie.