[BlueOnyx:24566] End of life of Centos 8?

neil at waterend.net neil at waterend.net
Tue Dec 8 17:55:00 -05 2020

Just read an article that suggests strongly that RedHat are planning on killing off Centos 8 in 2021 and push people onto something called Centos Stream - which sounds like a "test ground" for RedHat fixes....

(Can't post a link to the story I'm afraid)

Any thoughts - 2021 isn't far away...  Not sure if I'd want to be running on a perpetual beta OS...

Stay safe everyone!
Neil

(Sorry admin: tried to send it before from the wrong account!)