[BlueOnyx:24569] Re: End of life of Centos 8?

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Tue Dec 8 19:06:55 -05 2020

And it is not uncommon for companies to say "Oops. Our bad. We didnt
realize... " and push it back out to somewhere in the middle, say 2024
in this case. Ive seen this several times and when vendors reverse
course they dont do so completely, but they do at least push things out
a bit farther than the original shortened timeframe.