[BlueOnyx:24599] Re: Virtual Site question

^Gecko^ starlite528 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:44:25 -05 2020

I was having trouble a few weeks ago trying to get it running with local
dns but the site would always redirect to the server login, instead of the
vsite landing page.  I did have the domain of the server as onyx.
lordshadowstar.com, and the vsite was www.lordshadowstar.com.  I haven't
messed with it since then, will try again tonight with the new iso.