[BlueOnyx:24602] Re: End of life of Centos 8?

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 23:46:51 -05 2020

FWIW, I suspect there will be a lot of movement over the coming months with relation to this, as an example ROCKY LINUX which someone you may have heard of... Gregory Kurtzer has announced he would create (he was one of the co-founders of CentOS).

So I would not get too bogged down on this topic for now, let the dust settle and we will probably see a better picture.

Regards
Brian