[BlueOnyx:24610] Re: Virtual Site question

Rob Litvin roblitvin at me.com
Sun Dec 13 12:45:24 -05 2020

Like Gecko, I also have the issue that with my current DNS setup I can access www.rob-e.com,  but rob-e.com goes to onyx login page.

The VPS server name is web.rlit.us. I own the domain rlit.us. I currently have one A record to the IP of my VPS server -  managed from my shared hosting service (cPanel) (which I am trying to get off that service)

I have a VS called rob-e.com and I own that domain and mage DNS from registration-services.com

Today , I changed my DNS for rob-e.com to match the settings from
From https://www.blueonyx.it/dns-for-email

Btw- I manage a development team and my admin skills are at most novice.

Questions:
1. Is there anything glaringly wrong with the way I am trying to do this?
2. Is there a better recommendation for DNS services?
3. Does this look like I can get email rob at rob-e.com to work?

Thanks,
Rob